Saturday, June 20, 2009

july is coming

salam...
i am at kak jaja's home..
pokok sena again.
only have several days for having fun..

hurrmmm...
but it still does not feel right..
i'm thinking of my youngest nephew, the 3 months old haziq..
he has being warded since 3rd June..
and now is in ICU ward, HSNZ..

I can't visit him anymore..
about two weeks to the my upcoming semester..
study again,oooh what a life..
feeling fatigue, yet i still have to complete this diploma..

thinking about my future really make me stress!!!
OMG..life is not easy..
i'm 20 years old..
lots of things to achieve..
my dream is to get eternal happiness, here and here after..
May ALLAH S.W.T. bless my life..ameen

July is coming soon...
new semester will be started in about two weeks..
i have prepare nothing..
just doing the house cores..

new semester, new chapter of life and a new me..
i wish i will be a better person..
stop playing around and focus in my study..

EVERYTHING HAPPEN UNDER HIS WILL..
MAY ALLAH S.W.T. BLESS US...ameen

1 comment:

  1. padi,
    kak jah misses haziq too!!
    insyaAllah, he will be better, ameen

    btw,
    get ready for coming semester
    and
    i'm going to be a student too =)

    ReplyDelete