Monday, September 7, 2009

moodswingsnotsogood

salam..

i'm just finished watching Sivaji The Boss movie..

it is not a new released Tamil movie, but yet i could not find the right time and mood to watch it..

hurmmm...

such a great movie, just like Slumdog Millionaire, these movies show the real things happen in the country named INDIA..

reality bites..

bribery+poverty

poor them..

Thank God for allowing me be a MALAYSIAN =)

ALHAMDULILLAH..


ermm..

i got a bad news...

my English is not improving, it is not getting better..

how i miss my old times at AL-MANAR's English class..

how i miss Pak Cik being my English teacher..

Alas..

years have leave us..

i'm no longer an AL-MANAR student..

miss all those touching moments..

Thanks a lot Pak Cik for being my teacher..

you are always be, as i learned from far just by reading your blog post..

still don't have guts to meet you, i am really sorry..

Pak Cik words that i will never forget:

Pak Cik only asks for what is good for us not for what we want.
HE knows better..He knows what is the best for us..
so just pray and ask for the best..

" dan boleh jadi kamu benci kepada sesuatu padahal ia baik bagi kamu, dan boleh jadi kamu suka kepada sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagi kamu. Dan (ingatlah), Allah jualah Yang mengetahui (semuanya itu), sedang kamu tidak mengetahuinya. " (Al-Baqarah : 216)







unwind+solace+balm

2 comments:

  1. Fadzilah,
    Pakcik would not know of this blog had Izah not pointed it out. All the while I thought you had forgotten Almanar. On the contrary it is still dear to you. I am truly very touched to be awakened to this and regret for my misplaced judgement.
    It is highly unlikely for many to understand how dearly I feel towards those I cruelly lashed out and moaned at for months and years at Almanar.
    Communicate with me, Fadzilah (e-mail. Tell Pakcik how things are working out or otherwise. I will be there for you.
    Love from Pakcik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOODNESS!!!
    never thought Pak Cik will read this..
    saya sangat malu.. blush blush..
    i will e-mail Pak Cik..

    ReplyDelete